Tuesday, March 4, 2014

introduction (a little something about me )

well my name is Tara Gonzalez I am a very goofy person I'm out going and I love to have fun I live for now because you never know life will be over. I live very close to the school right here in the Bronx . I know a lot about blogging because I have a personal blog so I'm really familiar. In this course I want to get more familiar with literacy. I feel really confident in this class all i have to do is stay focused and stay up to date . I want to know does anybody else have a personal blog ?

2 comments:

  1. I actually do have two personal blogs but they are super old! Lol. I wrote one about 4 years ago and the other about 2 years ago but you can still access them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your introduction isn't very long but it really brings out your sweetness and goofiness. Just wish you would use a period every now and then. ;-) In this course, we will be reading a lot of psychology--studying the mind. How do you feel about that? What would you like to study on this subject?
    4-3-3-4

    ReplyDelete