Wednesday, February 11, 2015

a little about me

Hi,my name is tara i'm a junior at crotona academy and i'm taking ms.Beakers english class. some things I is media, mainly social media .I live right here in the bronx. Not to far from the school. Things I would love to learn in this course is to become more handy with my blog and my school work .




I can! I can ! ( if I put my mind to it )
 I choose this question because I agree with it .I agree with this question because some times I feel like I cant do some thing and I still feel like it but the only way I would fail is if I don't try at all. I can I can graduate if I really put my mind to it . I can I can pass my regents if I really put my mind to it 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely--failure = NOT trying. As long as you try you can't fail. Very nice introduction. Watch your punctuation. No spaces before periods and commas. The space goes after.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can! You can! You can! (Are you reading my comments?)

    ReplyDelete