Thursday, May 28, 2015

5/28/15

quick write : yes people often say things to try and change things or make me think or act a different way , the way they want me to act. it is more common in older people because they feel since im young in age I am not wise.

I have been searching for your touch
Unlike any touch I've ever known
And I never thought about you much
Til I'm broken down and all alone, ohhh

Though I don't understand the meaning of love
I do not mind if I die trying, ohhh
Took it for granted when you lifted me up

I'm asking for your help
I am going through hell
Afraid nothing can save me but the sound of your voice
You cut out all the noise
And now that I can see mistakes so clearly now
I'd kill if I could take you back

But how?
But how?

I can feel it in my guts
What's going on with him now
And don't patronise me with lies
I'm a man, be a woman now, ohhh

1 comment:

  1. Was this the Newspeak translation? I don't see your translation.

    ReplyDelete