Wednesday, March 4, 2015

3/4/15

I believe I have a growth mind set because I haven't gave up yet if I had a fixed mindset I would of been gave up.I'm not going for failure

The student I feel like I connect to is the second one and the 3rd one they both are different one has a growth mind set and the 3rd one has a fixed mind set.I am sorta a mixed of both a growth mindset and fixed mind set .I learned that from both of the students I choose because the second one said that he pushes his self and he know he can because something because he likes math just like me .the third student explained how she was failing all of her classes but she knew she can do it. i really want to work forward to being a growth mind set because that's how you really succeed on your goal


1 comment:

  1. Are you saying you want to work on having a growth mindset 24/7? That's an awesome goal? It's simply a matter of believing. You can change your mindset just like you can change any belief.

    ReplyDelete