Wednesday, March 18, 2015

work

there are a few things that make my life worth living is school and showing my son i can make it. other things that make my life worth living is my mom my sisters and my nephew . but the most important reason that make my life worth living is my son i want to see him grow up get older and graduate and go to college have a life with his wife and kids have grand kids and all that good stuff


3)he has support family that loves him and makes him happy
   he is happy even though he has a condition
   he does not want to die
2)how come he is so happy
   is there a cure to this
1)I feel sorry for the family that has to watch they love one suffer

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure which lesson you are responding to here. It sounds like you are answering questions related to the Diving Bell and the Butterfly from last year???

    ReplyDelete